REQUIRED DOCUMENTS FOR FINAL REGISTRATION.
1) For candidates who have completed their secondary education outside the Republic of Turkey, the equivalency certificate to be obtained from the provincial national education directorates in Turkey and from the education consultancy/attachment abroad,
2) The result of the valid and verifiable Foreign Student Selection Exams of the state universities in Turkey where the candidate attended .
3) A copy of the original high school diploma approved by the notary public or the Embassy / Consulate of the Republic of Turkey, (Candidates who are in the last year of high school will bring a certified document confirming that they can graduate.)
4)A copy of the original transcript / transcript, translated into Turkish approved by a notary public or the Embassy / Consulate of the Republic of Turkey (Candidates from Kazakhstan and Turkmenistan will not bring a separate document, since their transcripts are with the diploma.)
5) Certificate of Foreign Language Proficiency (if any),
6) Turkish Proficiency Document (if any),
7) Original passport or ID obtained from official authorities,
8) 4 photographs,
9) Original GCE AL exam result document of TRNC national candidates who completed their entire secondary education in TRNC high schools,
10) If any, other requested by departments and programs in final registration special documents,
11)A document showing the amount of financial security in order to enable them to continue their higher education,
12) A document showing a valid health insurance throughout their education,
13) For those under the age of 18:
a) A copy of the original apostilled birth certificate approved by the notary public or the Embassy / Consulate of the Republic of Turkey, translated into Turkish
b) If one of the parents is not present, the original apostilled letter of consent of the absent parent, translated into Turkish approved by the notary public or the Embassy / Consulate of the Republic of Turkey